Friday, February 3, 2012

Lorax clips

In honor of there being only four weeks until The Lorax movie comes out, a couple of clips from the movie have come out.  One gives a bit of context for the bit of dialogue that ends both the trailers:



Timeout, back up, stop, don't move an inch by rageanddoom
And the other includes the bit of dialogue that was in the scratch trailer but didn't make it to the actual trailers:



I'm so excited for this movie, though these clips don't really add to my excitement. Mostly because, like a good chunk of people, what makes me so excited for this movie is Young!Oncler.  But while these clips may not have enough of him, there's plenty to be found at the movie's Facebook page, where they're counting down to the movie by releasing a new image from the film (among other things) each day.
Update:  Here's a very Young!Oncler-filled clip:

3 comments:

Kim J said...

Now I really want to see this movie!:) Thanks for the clips

Nadi said...

Why are you really exited about the movie? just wonderin'....

The Zany Bishojo Evalana said...

I mentioned that in the post:
"...what makes me so excited for this movie is Young!Oncler." Seriously, he's adorable. And I just love his animation, especially his legs. So fluid.