Thursday, August 13, 2009

Revamped Strawberry Shortcake Voice Cast Confirmed

After about a month of searching various Targets, Walmarts, Toys r Us', and even a Kmart, I finally got my hands on the Strawberry Shortcake figure with DVD. Granted, I saw many of the other Strawberry Shortcake toys during my search (although most places didn't have anything at all yet), but it took until today to find the only one I was interested in (although, if I had a little more space around here, I'd probably pick up at least one of the little playsets).
The DVD just has the short that was previewed on the agpbrands website, but with the addition of end credits, which, as you know, is a boon for me. If you remember from an earlier post, I already knew that Anna Cummer is the voice of Strawberry, and Jaynse Jaud is Orange Blossom. I also guessed correctly that Ashleigh Ball is one of the Berrykins, although I didn't know that she is also Plum Pudding, and while I was right about Britt McKillip being a voice, I was incorrect in guessing she was Lemon Meringue, since she is actually Blueberry Muffin, with Andrea Libman as the real Lemon Meringue. The cast is completed with Ingrid Nilson as Raspberry Torte and a berrykin, and Brian Dummond as a berrykin. Veteran Hasbro VAs all (except for Ingrid Nilson, who has not done very much as of yet), which is what I expected.

No comments: