Friday, June 19, 2009

What I Watch - Land of the Lost

The Husband and I went to see Land of the Lost a few days ago, and while it wasn't my first choice, it did turn out to be fun time. And there were three things in particular that made the movie for me.

1. "God, I Hope I Get it," from A Chorus Line being used liberally ^_^ I know it's mostly a joke, but that doesn't stop it from being awesome.

2. Anna Friel, aka Chuck from Pushing Daisies (and the fact that I recognized her before seeing the end credits).

3. Adam Behr, aka Titanium Chef! as one of the sleeslak elders/skulls. His part was too short for me to catch it the first time around, but when I saw his name in the end credits, I was like, "I know that name, but why?" until it hit me. So that bumped the movie up a notch right there.

No comments: