Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shugo Chara 43 - What I've been waiting for

The promise of Amulet Diamond (or Dia) finally came to fruition for me tonight.  I've been waiting for this since I saw the splash page from the manga on someone's blog (I've lost the link, sadly It was this place) that showed Amu and Dia character transformed (and this was before volume 4 was out in the States, so I didn't even know there was a fourth egg in the first place). Suffice to say, I fell in love with the design at first sight.  Too bad she had to turn back into an egg at the end of the episode, but the promo art for Doki (the second season) shows her, so there's hope for that.  Just eight episodes to go....

I would like to note, when I first heard that the bad guys' plan for mass-world-X Egg-making involved people listening to a CD, my initial thought was "what about the people that only get their music online?" so I was glad (storywise) to see that they somehow figured out how to get the power into downloads, too.

No comments: