Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pushing Daisies - Pigeon

Am I psychic? Somehow I predicted Ellen Greene and Kristin Chenoweth's duet in tonight's episode. What makes it even better is that it was a They Might Be Giants song ^_^ (The very song that made me a TMBG fan, in fact.)

This is kind of like that year on American Idol, you know, the one with Bo Bice, and when I heard the theme for that week was Broadway, I thought to myself, "It would be awesome if Bo did Magic to Do from Pippin." He actually did Corner of the Sky, but that's close enough for me to count as a prediction. The really weird thing is that I wasn't even a Bo fan (I preferred Constantine, until that same week, when he sang My Funny Valentine, a song I hate with every essence of my being. Strangely enough, that week started a slump for him that eventually got him kicked off), but he was the one I predicted would sing Pippin, and there it was.

No comments: